Work With Us
- Work with the team to ensure all promotions documentation is up to date
- Use the internal planning system to generate lay downs, run campaigns and book promotions –
- liaising with scheduling department
- Work with Account Managers and take on responsibly for the implementation of booked promotions – through all available mediums utilised by radio.
- Use various systems to create Post Campaign Reports presentations and Case Studies for use by the wider sales floor
- To identify and secure new business opportunities across development agency patch
- To pro-actively develop partnership opportunities for target clients
- To build internal relationships with several departments, ensuring the smooth running of
- promotions including Programming, production and digital
- To develop and create promotional sales pitches/documents and plans
- To educate and support the wider sales team on specific properties
- To support Head of Promotions and Account Managers with overall promotions initiatives
- internally and externally
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Developed agency and client contacts, ideally in promotions departments
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- High standard of communication skills – oral and written
- Able to prioritise and manage numerous projects at one time
- Understanding of digital media and other marketing mediums an advantage
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and pro-active
If you think you're up for it, please send your updated resume/CV with the subject "PROMO EXEC APPLICATION" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team player
- Well organized
- Broad general knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Strong responsibility
- Excellent working attitude.
- Fresh grad (male/female) are encouraged to apply.
Do you have what it takes?
Send in your resume now to email@example.com
We are now looking for a new Finance Exec!!
Below are the requirements you need have and you might be the chosen one to be part of Fly FM family!!!
- Minimum Diploma holder (in Accounting/Finance)
- Computer literate, well organized and good knowledge in Ms. Office especially MS Excel. Knowledge in using accounting software is an added advantage.
- Independent, good communication skills, strong responsibility and good working attitude.
- Fresh grade/ male/female are encouraged to apply.
Send in your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Fly FM are looking for a Network Marketing Executive and it could be YOU.
You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, be able to write proposals, meet deadlines, and possess outstanding communication skills. A successful sales background, a plus!
Motivated, energetic, a team player...even better!
So if you nodded yes to all of the above and have what it takes send your resume to email@example.com
Fly FM Myvi Troopers
The Fly FM Myvi Troopers are looking for fun, energetic and witty individuals to join the team!!!
So if you are between the ages of 19-25 and have a full D license, please do send us your CV, resume or something like that to us. It would be great if you could include your latest pic also.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org