Let’s dive into 5 movies to watch, that will fit your mood;
1. Forrest Gump – When you’re happy
Because Forrest Gump will forever be a feel-good movie.
2. P.S I Love You– When you feel down
Sometimes you just need a comfort movie you can sit and cry through.
3. Bridget Jones’s Diary- For a good pick me up
When you need a movie that can help you see, that you got this (whatever it is you’re going through. Even if things seem kind of messy at the moment)!
4. Begin Again – To get you inspired
If you’re feeling like giving up, this film will get you back on track!
5. The Intern- For staying calm and relax
If you’re feeling anxious or just had a long day, let Robert De Niro calm you with his warm presence.