1. Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent COVID-19
You can catch COVID-19, no matter how sunny or hot the weather is.
2. You can recover from the COVID-19. Catching the new coronavirus DOES NOT mean you will have it for life.
Most of the people who catch COVID-19 can recover and eliminate the virus from their bodies.
3. Being able to hold your breath for 10 seconds or more without coughing or feeling discomfort DOES NOT mean you are free from COVID-19.
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are dry cough, tiredness and fever. The best way to confirm if you have the virus producing COVID-19 disease is with a laboratory test.
4. Drinking alcohol does not protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous
Frequent or excessive alcohol consumption can increase your risk of health problems.
5. Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new coronavirus.
There is no reason to believe that cold weather can kill the new coronavirus or other diseases. The normal human body temperature remains around 36.5°C to 37°C, regardless of the external temperature or weather.
6. Can spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body kill the new coronavirus?
No. Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body will not kill viruses that have already entered your body.
For more myth busters you can always check the World Health Organization website!