This man is no stranger he is the master behind the many famous songs of his fellow sister Billie Eilish.
Finneas O’Connell is a 23-year-old singer, songwriter, producer, and five-time Grammy Award winner.
But he has lent his skills and cowritten or coproduced songs for tones of artist, check them out down below:
1. Demi Lovato – Commander in Chief
He produced Demi Lovato’s political single.
2. Camila Cabello – Used to This
He cowrote and produced the song for her album Romance.
3. Selena Gomez – Lose You to Love Me
Finneas helped produce the song towards the end.
4. Ashe – Moral of the Story
He cowrote and coproduced which you might have recognised from the show To All the Boys: P.S I Love You.
5. Rebecca Black – Satellite
He cowrote and produced The song for the YouTube star.
6. Billie Eilish – Ocean Eyes
The music genius was just 17 years old when he wrote and produced his sister’s debut single. Fun fact, this was the very song that pushed Billie into the lime light.
7. Celeste – I Can See the Change
Finneas saw the songstress perform at the BRITs back in February and was blown away. Before you knew it he produced her song.
8. JP Saxe and Julia Michaels – If The World Was Ending
The ballad was co-written between the both artist and Finneas lent a hand with production.
9. Bruno Major – The Most Beautiful Thing
He co-wrote the song.
10. Trevor Daniel – Past Life
He just had to produce the song, well it’s a banger!