Just when you thought you’d buckle down to catch up on shows – BOOM – here’s more to add to your watch list! Netflix Malaysia’s May watch list brings some of the most highly anticipated shows (‘Lucifer’!!) and movies (Zack Snyder’s ‘Army of The Dead!!) as well as a few new K-Drama’s to fall in love with (‘Mine’) and gripping documentaries (‘The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness’).
• Ali Wong: Hard Knock Wife
• Mamma Mia: The Movie
• Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (Season 1)
• Gymnastics Samurai (Season 1)
• Selena: The Series (Part 2) – As Selena’s career gains momentum, the singer fights to remain true to herself, spend quality time with her family and expand her businesses.
• Trash Truck (Season 2)
• The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness [Documentary] – The Son of Sam case grew into a lifelong obsession for journalist Maury Terry, who became convinced that the murders were linked to a satanic cult.
• I Know What You Did Last Raya
• Jupiter’s Legacy – They’re the first generation of superheroes. But as they pass the torch to their children, tensions are rising — and the old rules no longer apply.
• Girl from Nowhere (Season 2)
• Monster – A talented teen implicated in a robbery-turned-murder fight for his innocence and integrity against a criminal justice system that’s already judged him.
• Mine [K-Drama]
• Money, Explained [Documentary] – We spend it, borrow it and save it. Now let’s talk about money and its many minefields, from credit cards to casinos, scammers to student loans.
• The Upshaws
• Oxygen [Sci-Fi/Fantasy] – After waking up in a cryogenic unit, Liz fights to survive and remember who she is before her oxygen runs out.
• Castlevania (Season 4)
• The Woman in the Window – Confined to her home by agoraphobia, a psychologist becomes obsessed with her new neighbors — and solving a brutal crime she witnesses from her window.
• Move to Heaven [K-Drama]
• Love, Death & Robots (Volume 2)
• Haunted (Season 3)
• Who Killed Sara? (Season 2) – To exact his revenge, Álex will have to bring to light his sister’s darker side – and come to terms with the fact that he never knew the real Sara.
• Special (Season 2)
• Army of the Dead – After a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries takes the ultimate gamble by venturing into the quarantine zone for the greatest heist ever.
• Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous (Season 3)
• Baggio: The Divine Ponytail – The story of Roberto Baggio, one of the best soccer players of all time, including his career highs, triumphs over injuries and discovery of Buddhism.
• Nail Bomber: Manhunt
• Eden – Created by Justin Leach (“Ghost in the Shell 2”), Yasuhiro Irie (“Fullmetal Alchemist”) directs the story of robots raising the last human child.
• Ragnarok (Season 2)
• Blue Miracle
• Lucifer (Season 5, Part 2)
• The Kominsky Method (Season 3)
Catch a glimpse of the May releases in Netflix Malaysia’s round-up:
*All titles and dates are subject to change.
*Cover image credits: Netflix