A Singaporean woman’s recent story of her steamboat session went viral after she shared how it turned into a nightmare
On 19 January, Stephanie Chu shared that she and her friends were 30 minutes into their dinner when her tempered glass dining table shattered to pieces in her house.
This was how her table looked like before the incident:
Aside from a ruined dinner and shattered table, Chu said that she and her guests were left injured with gashes and burns from the “explosion”
“We immediately called the ambulance and paramedics came down to rescue us. With all my guests injured, some with cuts bigger than the size of an eye. I myself was brought to [Ng Teng Fong General Hospital] for treatment of 2nd degree burns,” she relayed.
Warning: Viewer discretion is adviced for the following images.
Continue reading here!
Beauty Is Now Measured Using Everyday Objects In Viral Posts
Advertisement Advertisement Privacy Settings This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience. Which cookies and scripts...
Cuba Layan Music Video Tanpa Lagu?
Advertisement Ada ungkapan yang mengatakan “No Music No Life”. Terdapat dua komponen yang penting yang membuatkan sesebuah klip muzik video...
[VIDEO] Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Gives Out Chocolates To Media Officials At The PM’s Office
"Take some and give to your friends."
“The Man” is Taylor Swift In New Music Video: All the Hidden Easter Eggs
Yes Taylor Swift is "The Man"
Lebih 18K Ulang Kicau, Wanita Kongsi Resepi ‘White Chocolate Cheese Cake’ Guna 3 Bahan Je!
Kek keju ini sangat sesuai untuk dibuat kepada yang tersayang.