Special Terms and Conditions
- Fly’s Money Heist is an on-air campaign organized fully by Fly FM, Max-Airplay SDN BHD (648959-W) starting from 7th September 2020.
- Fly’s Money Heist contest is open to Malaysian citizens, male and female, at the age of 18 and above.
Step 1 : Call 03-7724 1144 when you hear songs back to back (artists changes weekly)
Step 2 : Be the 5th caller thru
Step 3 : Name the songs played correctly within 15 seconds and win RM200 cash or money will be carried to the next round!
- Every decision made by Fly FM regarding Fly’s Money Heist are final and can’t be disputed or discussed by other parties.
- Fly FM has the right to determine and amend any part of the Terms and Conditions for Fly’s Money Heist at any time without prior notice.
- Contest prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Besides this Special Terms and Conditions (Fly’s Money Heist), participants are bound to Fly FM’s Contest Terms and Conditions and PDPA which can be viewed from Fly FM’s official website (www.flyfm.com.my).
LINE DISCONNECTION OR FAILURE
Contest through phone calls:
- Fly FM expressly disclaims all liabilities for unstable communication lines, communications line failure or technical difficulties faced by the caller during incoming calls for the contest.
If in the course of a contest:
- A telephone line breaks up or drops out; or
- There is a dispute arising out of the use of telephone lines in a contest (including situations where multiple telephone lines are used); or
- Two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest; or
- Announcers didn’t hear clear feedback or answers from caller;
Fly FM in its absolute discretion:
- Reserves the right to disqualify the relevant caller or callers
- Will not be responsible for awarding the prize to the relevant caller or callers and
- May award the prize to another person according to its absolute discretion.
- In all such events, all decisions of Fly FM will be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- Those who are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of Ripple/a sponsor/advertising agency or affiliate associated with the contest.
- Those who have won a prize/prizes from Fly FM or other brands under Ripple; or other companies under Media Prima Berhad during a certain period.
- Those who are discovered to have used or attempted to use more than one name/identity which are not theirs for the purpose of eligibility to win prizes from Fly FM.
- Disqualification of a contestant will be done automatically without prior notice if there's any violation to the terms and conditions.
PRIZE PREPARATION PROCESS
- Please allow 90 working days from the winning date for prizes to be processed. Special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made. These rules may be changed at any time by Fly FM.